|House & Apartment
Family & Safety
Many of our DIY Family Law packets have been updated or are in the process of being updated. There are also several new packets.
Family & Safety Know Your Rights Resources:
Money & Debt
- Questions and Answers on the Tailored Supports for Older Adults (TSOA) and Medicaid Alternative Care (MAC) Programs English | Spanish
- Medicare Savings Programs: Help Paying For Medicare Costs English | Spanish
- Questions & Answers on Medicaid for Nursing Home Residents English | Spanish
- Questions and Answers on the COPES Program English | Spanish
- Property Tax Exemption for Seniors and Disabled Persons English | Spanish
Youth Law & Education
|Northwest Justice Project
|NJP is a not-for-profit law firm providing free civil legal assistance and representation to low-income people through a statewide hotline (CLEAR) and offices across Washington. Visit nwjustice.org for more information.