Our Board of Directors is looking for a Secretary!
We are still actively looking for a person to join the NAMI Pierce County Board of Directors as our Secretary! This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
– Records and maintains the minutes of all meetings of the membership and the Board of Directors.
– Work with the President and the Treasurer to file all required regulatory filings in a timely manner.
BOARD MEMBER DUTIES:
– Attend Board Meetings. (Once a Month)
– Actively participating as a member of the Board of Directors.
– Actively participating in one or more NAMI Pierce County committees.
– Working in good faith in partnership with other Board members, other members, staff, and outside individuals or organizations to achieve common goals.
– Being an effective spokesperson for NAMI Pierce County.
– Acting in accordance with the NAMI Pierce County Bylaws and NAMI Pierce County Board of Directors Policies.
Interested or want to learn more? Send our Program Coordinator an email at email@example.com.