“SHARE YOUR FAVORITE HERO” (open to the community)
Was there someone in your life who inspired you? Do you have a hero or was there someone who made a difference in your life?
Come and share your story on our “Share Nite” on Wednesday, June 3 at 6:00 pm via Zoom with your NAMI friends. Invite your hero or the person who inspired you to join us as you share your story.more » Read More
- Come & Join Us For Our Virtual Monthly Potluck Gathering
- Join a Support Group from the comfort of your home!
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group ONLINE
- Tips for Social Distancing During An Infectious Disease Outbreak
- COVID-19 Update from NAMI Pierce County
- Kids Mental Health Pierce County
- New Medication for Depression Being Tested
- Why We Should Be Honest About How We’re Doing
- NAMI Washington State Trainings
- Give to NAMI Pierce County
- The Gathering “Pet Night” is Wednesday, May 6